Chelanny-bo-banny. Chelan is one of the most darling people in the universe. Chelan and I grew up dancing together. I’ve always admired her grace, her hilarity, her style, her “ugly-faces” and her sweet, sweet personality. She is a gem. Her lifestyle blog, Chelannigans is a must read, must follow, must subscribe, kind of blog. I love reading about her adventures and seeing her cute DIY’s! So a HUGE T H A N K YOU goes out to Miss Chelan for nominating Twinnerpated for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger’s Award.
Here is how the nomination works:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- List the rules and display the badges on your blog
- Answer the questions sent to you
- Nominate other bloggers and notify them
- Create questions for your nominees
1. What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation would be some sort of Deluxe Disney package to Disneyland… for like a year or something. If I could be a Disney Princess for part of the time as well that would be great.
2. What is your dream job? LUCKY ME! Being a mommy has been my dream job since someone but a doll in my hand. Being Fay and Eden’s mom is the BEST!
3. What goals do you currently have? Get out of debt. HAHA… Seriously.
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Oh boy. I’m gunna have to say that my favourite thing about myself is that I find it easy to love people.
5. You just won a one way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? As long as I won 4 one way tickets… we’d be off to FRANCE! My dream destination.
6. Favorite thing about your spouse? His work ethic. He is seriously the hardest working person I’ve ever met. And Hallelujah!
7. What is your guilty pleasure? 😐 UM…. This is kind of embarrassing but… Smacking my hubby’s derrière. And… I think I would secretly enjoy being a wax-er. Like waxing peoples unwanted hair. Rip!
8. Why did you start blogging in the first place? My brother James is the reason why I started this blog. He told me it was about time I shared the cuteness of Fay and Eden with the world.
9. What is your favorite scent? CHRISTMAS! All those delicious spicey scents. AND the ocean. (sigh)
10. If you were a mermaid, what would be your mermaid name? If I were a mermaid… haha! That would be epic. I suppose my mermaiden name would be … Wow this is tough… Hydra. It would be Hydra…. and Fay and Eden’s would be Pearl and Iridescent. Oh boy.
1. What is your birthday month and how do you feel about it?
2. What is your current favourite pattern?
3. What was your favourite thing about High School?
4. Why do you blog?
5. Who is your role model?
6. What is your favourite show that your kids watch? HAHA…. come on… I know you have one! (or two)
7. If you could redo any room in your house which one would it be?
8. What have you learned from your blogging experience?
9. Where would you go right now if you had a fuelled jet and a pilot?
10. (I thought this question that I received was hilarious so I’m going to use it too)… If you were a mermaid, what would be your mermaid name?
Thanks for scrolling!